Mike of Nahupicks.com has provided his selections for the Saturday’s program and Woodbine-Mohawk Park
First race post is 7:10 p.m and we have your selections listed below.
All selections have been made prior to any reported scratches on the program.
Saturday’s selections are sponsored by ATBTICKETS.COM and AfterHoursAutomotive
Are you looking for tickets at a specific sporting event? Concert? Show?
You name it we have it so check us out on the web.
After Hours Automotive, your one stop shop for mobile auto services. Easy, up-front pricing, no-hassle booking, and unmatched flexibility! Please visit our Services page to see what we can do for you!
Woodbine-Mohawk Park Racing Analysis
Saturday Jan 7th,2022
MIKE’S CONTENDERS Nahupicks.com
(2) Hesincontrol is worth a look at a price here with inside draw. Two back line was on the front when that wasn’t place to be. No chance 12/26 but gained ground late. (3) Kount Blaster gets away from ‘Hannibal and has checks last three. (5) Texas Miki has two wins in last three but 12/18 line concerns. (1) Hippyjohn has his kick but last was a dud.
(2) Wheels on Fire missed a week but short field and controlling speed equal chalk. (6) So Much More is all class and beat these 12/18. (3) Uhtred benefitted from misfortune of others 1/1 but kicked 26/2. (5) Beyond Better was .50-1 in latest but busted early which isn’t like him.
(1) Stormont BBQ wasn’t winning last vs chalk off a few weeks but form continues to be sharp. (3) Harry was much improved in that spot and should be closer early. (4) Hone The Tone missed over a month after bust in last. Your call without prep. (7) Mystic needed last and finished up. Price will be too low for my taste.
(1) JM Jack of Hearts is hard to pick on top. Post switch and drop make it easier. (6) Modern Rock was in too tough 12/26, prior lines at this level for. (8) Grand Poobah was live late 1/1 and could blast vs this group. (3) Lou Ed Zeppelin had no excuse in latest but couldn’t reach. Camera shy type will be low odds.
(11) Mustang Beach was very good here this summer, note 50/4 mark. Those M1 lines crush these. (2) Saratoga Blue Chip just beat these for sharp barn. (5) Mayhem Like Me drops and qualified well for Auciello. (7) All Cheddar finds a way to share with his kick but is usually over bet.
(6) Stonebridge Rex gets away from ‘Officer and should be able to use speed. (7) No Plan Intended is third back after decent try 1/1. He has back lines that can win this. (1) Mappos Lion has won two of three at this level. Loves to win and can do it with variety of trips. (2) Proline has gone sub 50 in the past. Barn is top of the line.
(3) Rays Kredit looked very sharp 1/1 now steps up. Barn going so well should be no issue. (5) Traceur Hanover could blast and wire at any time he’s in the mood. (8) Revolt drops but has missed a few weeks. (4) Night Watchman has been getting checks at this level.
(7) Undrthsouthrnsun has three straight solid races and lost to one of the sharpest horses on the grounds in latest. (2) Wind Blown was keeping up nicely 1/1 vs toughies. He’s in play. (5) Woodmere Stealdeal draws better, has been right there at this level since arriving. (4) Real Willy was very good 1/1 with his speed. Unlikely to make the front vs this group.
(1) Outlaw Aceofspades I’ve been chasing and I’ll give him one more shot. (5) The Greek Freak is racing much better since returning but is very hard to trust. (2) He’s Swift has been hanging around vs this level and can pop a big race at times. (8) Chiefs Beach loomed in latest but tired late. JMac sticks.
RACE 10 + MULTIS
(6) Isitfridayyet was hopelessly blocked in latest and will be hidden here. Third back, must use. (1) Print Media likes it here and has some recent rallies that fit. (4) Nickle Bag has the 1.2 million in earnings and a prep for this. Last year he wasn’t himself. (3) Rock N Zeus showed up and looked like a new horse 12/30. This is tougher. (7) High Flyin Jamie beat up on claimers then had tough posts.
1268/11/167/345 $36 for $1
Late Pick 5
Late Pick 4
345/27/1258/6 $24 for $1