Woodbine-Mohawk Park Sat Dec 10,2022 |MIKE’S CONTENDERS5 min read
You can follow the “RED HOT” selections from Mike Pribozie of Nahupicks.com .Mikes Selections are listed below but you can always find them online at nahupicks.com
A 10 race program on tap at Woodbine-Mohawk Park for Saturday and Mike Pribozie of Nahupicks.com has provided his Racing Analysis for each race.
This evenings selections are now posted and all picks have been made prior to any post time changes.
Saturday’s selections are sponsored by ATBTICKETS.COM and AdvancedAppetite.ca
Are you looking for tickets to a specific sporting event,concert or show?
You name it we have it so check us out on the world wide web at ATBTICKETS
MIKE PRIBOZIE’S CONTENDERS
(1) Parisian Blue Chip had a tough trip In latest but still finished up to be second. Inside post now and is likely mid pack again, cover would be helpful. (3) Settn a Precedent gets McNair looking to motivate earlier. Her kick is stellar when setup. (7) Twin B Betty climbed the ladder quickly, was live again at this level 12/2. (2) Sporty Tori woke up in latest then benefitted when favorite faltered. She’s possible but price gone.
(6) Ultra Image ships up from Dayton just under the earnings cap for this series. Quick times vs nw6 types and early speed. Pick 5 single. (9) Camara Moment looms chalk with his speed and a 50/4 mile on the page. Best of the locals. (4) Unsung Hero ships from M1 after 26/2 kick. Gets checks but needs more. (1) Whammer Jammer has won four of five and is improving. His two races here give him a chance but needs to get faster vs the clock.
(4) Points North gets back to Drury who drives him best. Solid race from off the pace in latest, I think he rolls now. (3) Nautical Hanover was off a month shipped up and just missed. Should be better and get a setup. (5) Rockme Rollme keeps JMac off gutsy win. He can do it with any trip but this race is tougher with the droppers. (7) Cadillac Bayama drops and has a kick. Barn going well per usual.
(6) Night Shadow looms large off two and three back lines with McNair driving. Early move coming vs this bunch. (3) Emmett’s Buddy finishes miles when he stays flat. Chased chalk home in last at big odds. (7) DJ Seelster is hard to figure but needed last after May layoff. JMac sticks for capable barn. (5) William Hanover is third back getting a different bunch. ML is curious.
(8) Southbeach Hanover returns off nice qualifier. Huge drop for this one who can shade 50 on the clock. (2) Typhoon Stride gets a drop and a driver switch looking for a wake up. Looks better if you toss last line. (7) Forefather is hit and Miss but speedy and dropping. Drury blast looms if he’s right. (5) Let’s Get Pickled regressed 12/3 after wicked speed 11/26. He may roll again and be the one to catch.
(7) Carbine figures to roll off the drop here. Easiest spot in awhile. (6) Islandspecialmajor I liked in last but he couldn’t sustain move. Capable off trip. (3) Fabrizio is better when he’s up close. New pilot may try to land pocket behind choice here. (5) Commanding Officer is hit and Miss most of the time but his best is very good.
(9) Rockin N Talkin is worth a look here off another drop after improved try 12/3. I think there’s pace here to chase and he gets a stalking trip at a price. (3) Beyond Better was better 12/3 with solid rally. McClure back, needs to find himself. (4) Quan Blue Chip is one of my favs and he goes to Marfisi and gets a big tag. These are tougher foes. (7) Highlandbeachlover popped in latest when getting a trip. He’s dangerous at any level with confidence.
(2) Sometime Somewhere gets back to big track in an interesting spot after recent Flam tries. He was a huge fav in no contest race 11/30 then a mile behind 12/7. Fits vs these. (9) Arties Ideal handled his business in Pop Up Final with easy win. Post hurts here but likely tries to blast. (10) Wildriverbumblebee beat that one two back but stuck wide in Final. Familiar digs again. (1) Millenium Seelster is a share type that McNair gets the best out of every time.
(7) No Free Lunch is very sharp and gets a race to setup that kick he’s been finding. New pilot suits style and price will be worth speculating. (3) Desperate Man got his confidence back 12/3. He’s had a tough year but is as good as any of these off best. (8) Wheels on Fire is obvious riding win streak but he’s not been winning by much. Outside post and tougher give pause. (5) Sintra has two straight and is another with all the class in the world.
RACE 10 + MULTIS
I liked (9) Partyintheshadows race 12/5 chasing well meant dropper. No killers here and his price could be large again. (10) Jabberwocky is another racing well but could force the issue from this post. Price gone and questions loom. (4) Tuf Cooper has been sharp since arriving with two straight. Fits on earnings here. (7) Yourtheone was better in latest but inside pylons. Rallies again. (6) Coligny Hanover needs to use speed from this draw. He plays and needs used in multis.
137/6/34/367/28 $36 for $1
367/28/67/379 $36 for $1
Late Pick 5
7/379/29/347/47910 $72 for $1
Late Pick 4
379/2/347/47910 $36 for $1