A 13 race program on tap at Woodbine-Mohawk Park for Friday and Mike Pribozie of Nahupicks.com has provided his Racing Analysis for each race.
This evenings selections are now posted and all picks have been made prior to any post time changes.
Friday’s selections are sponsored by ATBTICKETS.COM and AdvancedAppetite.ca
Are you looking for tickets to a specific sporting event,concert or show?
You name it we have it so check us out on the world wide web at ATBTICKETS
If you haven’t heard of Advanced Appetite check out their website today and see why some of the leading trainers in the sports are using this for their horses.Advanced Appetite really helps horses who are picky at their food and arent eating that well.In such short time you will find that horses you put on our product will eat everything in their feed tub and that’s no lie. Read the testimonials on the website from leading trainers.
In the Month of August take advantage of the following promotion. Buy 3 gallon of Advanced Appetite and we will give you 1/2 off the regualr price of the 3rd gallon which is a savingg of $62.50 use promo code : BESTDEAL at checkout.
(8) Mr Fritter looms large after breakout win second lasix. Repeat puts him on the wire vs these. (3) Renegade Gypsy gets back on lasix which should help him carry his speed further. (4) Sea Can won the Dream of Glory at Hanover with stellar drives. He likes that track. (1) Three Finger Pour gets back to big track where he won earlier this year. Should be up close.
(4) Tymal Riggs was never losing last off drop. Same bunch similar result expected. (8) What a Rush rolled late in latest with a quicker pace up front. Capable of a rare Win if they go early. (5) Princesspartypants was too far back in last. She has won tougher spots in the past off best. (1) Great Magic showed speed in latest and that could serve him well vs all these closer
(7) Oh Look Magic dominated in two straight then busted from wide draw 7/14. Better spot and better price. (4) Osceola benefitted from that bust and won well behaving himself. Could be figuring it out. (6) Ghostly Casper has recency over many here. Racing well for checks but has his gait quirks. (3) Dowedealinandwhy is another that has performed well at this level. Wouldn’t be a surprise.
(2) Control the Thong gets a different group and has no stakes to prep. (4) Delight Bayama was fast at two and starting to get going at three. I think she’s up front vs this group. (8) Fade Out gets 2nd lasix after check in Gold on 8/1. She’s fast enough but usually trip dependent. I liked (1) Raptors Won in latest but she was too far back. I’m thinking she gets raced that way again.
(3) Kipper Whipr Snipr needed last and grabbed a check. He’s won here several times and looks sharp with McNair back. (4) Red Overbach woke up in Pop Up and lands in grassroots. Likely over bet now and this is tougher. (10) Stable Genius gets JMac back. Was never bet or comfortable in latest and will be ignored now. (6) Royal Champagne is in form and shares enough to include in exotics.
(7) Thee Desperado looked sharp chasing a chalky repeater 8/5. Could be his turn finally. (2) She’s Got Pizazz has two straight after tracking down (4) Magnificent Seven in latest. Those two were dominating this series in prior legs. (9) Sir Ballykeel is better than latest when too far back.
(4) Rockinmydream switches to Mcnair third off the claim after being in tough position in last two. (10) Jim Strikesitrich goes to Moreau after two sharp races. Post should help price. (2) Dark Moves won a claimer three back then grinded at Hanover. Inside draw and big price. (7) Wisk Key K has checks in last two with paired 28/2 kicks
(3) Snowpiercer looks too fast and too good for this short field. (5) Mass Market beat that one in the past but last two he wasn’t as effective. (1) The Great Emotion added hopples and won from the ten hole. Not many do that around here. (4) Dws Point Man ships in for Moreau off two straight at Saratoga. Never drew poorly there did he?
(9) Drinks at Home likely beats these off best. 6/30 here looms large but hard to trust. (5) Promise For Life had two huge rallies at Hanover at big odds. Enough to make him interesting getting to big track now. (1) PPE is improving. Last was solid vs well meant stakes type. Price ok again. (4) Feel the Forces nw2 lines contend here. Last two vs nw3 don’t beat much of anything.
RACE 10-13 + MULTIS
(6) Voelz Delight has too much recency and class to lose to these. (4) Awesome Hill is capable but not seen in awhile and was sick 7/30 trying to return. (1) Snow Shark is very sharp right now and held her own vs best ones 8/5. (2) Mia Culpa could land in a decent spot early here. McNair up likely leads to more speed.
(1) Lexus Ranger seems faster than these and gets a big drop. (3) Armstead Cole was out posted at Hanover and couldn’t use his speed. Better spot and JMac gets his best. (2) Archery Seelster fits at this level. Last three races are very good at three different tracks. (8) Royalty’s Rocket is having an ok season with limited starts. Let’s see how he does at this venue.
(7) Yes just won a nice race at Geod. Back class from other venues could carry him bs this bunch. (3) Hawaii is hard to fault with last three. Hes a stud vs these types. (8) Magic Wanda does what she does. Sits rallies and makes $. (1) Andy Over is in form now. He will be rolling late again but a few of these are tough.
(5) Mighty Melissa improved with better trip and second lasix in last. Fresh Auciello claim entices. (10) Chelsis Choice is so hard to take because she finds ways to lose and lands in ten hole. Supposed to win. (9) Sake Tumi has raced well in last two but lacks killer instinct. (7) Unique Era has shown ability and is third back with a new pilot. (6) Arkell has won here, switches to Mcnair and could roll late.
1248/3/247/24710 $48 for $1
Late Pick 5
247/24710/3/1459/6 $48 for $1
Late Pick 4 (Race 10)
6/123/37/5710 $18 for $1