Rod Allums Jr of Nahupicks.com has provided his selections for the Wednesday program and Rosecroft. If you followed Rod on opening night his VALUE PLAY paid over $58.00 to win.
First race post is 7:15 p.m and we have your selections listed below.
All selections have been made prior to any reported scratches on the program.
HPIbet, the leading ‘go to’ destination for betting on horse racing. We put you at the forefront of the action with access to over 450 racetracks displaying the best in Thoroughbred and Standardbred racing from all over the world – North America, Europe, South Africa, Dubai, Japan, and Australia. Connect to HPIbet from anywhere– at home, work, or any hotspot in your city – and conveniently place bets, review handicapping statistics, and watch races on your Smartphone, Tablet or PC. Accessible 24/7 on a reliable platform that ensures privacy and safeguards your information, you get peace of mind, the necessary tools to make winning bets and the thrill of horse racing any where, any time with HPIbet.
Online horse betting has never been easier. Be sure to register today for all of your online race book and online horse betting needs.
5) had some issues last time. Go 2 back to crushing WINNER $4.00 $3.20 $2.80
3) consistent and always in the hunt. Must use again
7) been a minors player mostly. I’ll use there again
6) makes sense in this spot. He does need a trip though-SECOND $4.70 $3.20
8) shows the most speed. Post is my only concern
7) has breaking issues but is off of a sharp win
9) class drop is huge. Looks two seconds the best-WINNER $12.20 $6.90 $3.10
5) another dropper but doesn’t have any gate speed
3) should sit up close and stay around late for minors
3) looks solid off the qualifier. Weak bunch to beat-SECOND $2.40 $2.10 BOX TOP 2 EX PAYS $33.40
7) good form. She needs to get a trip though
1) winless in 59 starts. Exotics only!
7) has the speed if she just stay on stride. Cautious- SECOND $4.40 $4.90 BOX TOP 2 HIT EXACTA PAYS $30.55
3) qualified well. Needs my top pick to break
4) could get drug into this. I want to see more finish
1) usually does well at this level. Inside post helps-SECOND $4.10 $2.70 COB TOP 2 EX PAYS $14.10
3) qualified well but may need a start after the layoff
2) can work out a pocket trip. Not my type though
2) better post will have her closer. Slight edge- WINNER $5.00 $3.40 $3.80
5) best when near the front. Expect her to fire early
8) looks slightly better than the rest. Post hurts
7) tough to go against on the class drop. Solid play- WINNER $11.40 $9.70 $4.90
8) quick enough but has work to do from out here
4) a flat mile puts her in the mix at a nice price
1) qualifier was good. Recent line gives the nod here-OFF THE BOARD
8) likely uses gate speed to get in contention. Using
5) off form but shows good back lines. Tough to figure
9) very obvious and always a top contender-THIRD $3.40
8) normally hangs close to my top pick. Use again
6) too far back last time. Good post to follow cover
8) sharp form before the break. Qualifier only helps-SECOND $7.70 $3.30 BOX TOP 2 EX PAYS $105.40 BOX TOP 3 TRI PAYS$171.80
9) Top dog at the level. Another tough post
7) consistent and versatile. Slight upset chance
7) you won’t get ML odds but I’m loving the value here-OFF THE BOARD
3) looks obvious but may be a bit overbet tonight
5) brings value facing slightly easier. Using as a bomb
3) has the back class and form. Trip will be key-OFF THE BOARD
2) obvious with recent lines. I don’t like the price
4) will sit and follow the two best horses the whole way
FOLLOW Rod ON TWITTER AT @jrallums