Mike of Nahupicks.com has provided his selections for the Monday’s program and Woodbine-Mohawk Park
First race post is 7:10 p.m and we have your selections listed below.
All selections have been made prior to any reported scratches on the program.
After Hours Automotive, your one stop shop for mobile auto services. Easy, up-front pricing, no-hassle booking, and unmatched flexibility! Please visit our Services page to see what we can do for you!
Woodbine-Mohawk Park Racing Analysis
Monday December 13 2021
MIKE’S CONTENDERS Nahupicks.com
(4) All Muscle N Sass has gotten good all of a sudden and repeat of last two wins this. (5) Stormont BBQ was bet in last off a month and crushed. Not sure what to think now. (7) Ethics was also bet in last but ran again. Barn gets them to go but very hard to trust. (1) Cash Hudson rolled early but faltered late 12/3. He can get a check but prefer others that finish better.
(2) Locatelli needed last, Sat and rallied passing a few late. His class makes him dangerous. (4) Spartan General has four straight exacta finishes at this level. Perfect trip in last. (5) Zig Zag faced better in last two. Speed type could go a long way here. (3) Derf Hanover is another that could roll early here. Price will be solid for a horse that makes $ every year.
(4) Quan Blue Chip had two straight sharp closes and could get a setup now. (7) Mach Impact got lasix and two straight wins. Two perfect trips in a row give pause. (5) Lovemyrockinbird just missed in last but is more of a share type. (3) Royal Renegade drops to a claimer after two duds. He’s capable off best.
(7) Diamond Rock comes out of tougher claimers with tough trips. Rally should play better. (3) Bad Eye Bill came from nowhere to win at Flam. Best race in awhile, big track should suit. (5) Always been Crazy has six wins this year, Harris comes along. (4) William Ross looked to struggle with snow in latest. Henry back could help.
(5) Mr Contestant won at this level three back, lost to chalk in latest at this level looking dangerous. (6) Buck Dancer was large here last winter. Layoff a concern but his best will win this. (1) Refi likes this level better. New driver, inside draw. (2) O Narutac Perfetto returns to big track with Sorrie now. Capable of big efforts.
(5) PL Octavius needed last and kicked 27. Repeat wins this. (2) Suemacks Angel raced well here 10/14 then took time off. Off the pace win makes two year old interesting vs this bunch. (7) Flash tothe Finish has plenty of shares using early speed. (3) She’s Watching Me is third back after ok rally and fresh JJ.
(4) Believe in Brain gets too big a drop to ignore here. Camera shy type will appreciate these. (2) Saratoga Blue Chip wasn’t bad from outside in Pop Up. Likely takes $ here. (5) Melody Maker is having a solid year, sharp recently on half’s. (7) Pack Your Bags gets a big driver switch and a tag.
(7) All Wrapped Up didn’t like the snow but prior lines put him on the wire at a better price than (3) Oney Hall. He was better in last but quirky and short priced. I liked (5) Royalty Deal in last and she grinded well. She fits, needs a trip. (4) Dream Nation is a closer in a race that could setup for one.
(4) The Shining adds lasix after no chance last. This is more his level. (3) Dusty Lane Morgan goes for Moreau/Filion after better Flam line. (8) I’m Thinking is a share type adding lasix. (5) Card Swap was closer in last kicking 28.
RACE 10 + MULTIS
Tough finale. (6) Illgetmyown Thanks drops for sharp barn to bottom. He’s been racing even. (2) Springbridge Jim gets a massive drop after wide try. Price low. (10) Hervey Hanover would have crushed this group not that long ago. Draw did him no favors. (3) Guinness Panic just won and now gets protected. (4) Arukidinme Cabbie lures Filion, knows his way around this track at a price.
47/156/25/245 $36 for $1
Late Pick 5
Late Pick 4