A 10 race program on tap at Woodbine-Mohawk Park for Tuesday and Mike Pribozie of Nahupicks.com has provided his Racing Analysis for each race.
This evenings selections are now posted and all picks have been made prior to any post time changes.
Tuesday’s selections are sponsored by ATBTICKETS.COM and AdvancedAppetite.ca
Are you looking for tickets to a specific sporting event,concert or show?
You name it we have it so check us out on the world wide web at ATBTICKETS
If you haven’t heard of Advanced Appetite check out their website today and see why some of the leading trainers in the sports are using this for their horses.Advanced Appetite really helps horses who are picky at their food and arent eating that well.In such short time you will find that horses you put on our product will eat everything in their feed tub and that’s no lie. Read the testimonials on the website from leading trainers.
In the Month of Sept take advantage of the following promotion. Buy 3 gallons of Advanced Appetite and you can pick up a 4th gallon for only $50!! So grab 4 gallons and the 4th only cost you $50 when you use promo-code: USAVE75 before checkout.
I liked (4) Gung Ho in last but winner got the jump. Likely big fav now. (7) Back Pocket Miki was in that race and kicked 26/1 late for a check. Bigger check coming vs these. (2) Pepper Jack Flash improved in 2nd Q enough to make debut. Barn capable of sending one ready. (6) Century J Rock has excuses and three wins on his card.
(7) Cardio Muscle lacks killer instinct so far but not speed. Needs more late. (4) Five Fish Species is well bred and has shown speed in qualifiers. Mario never shy from the gate. (1) Lookslikeadream has grassroots lines and now an inside draw. (5) Frenchy Hanover kicked 28/1 in latest. Repeat puts her in the mix here.
(2) Hide Your Mula comes out of fast races and is steadily improving. (1) Better Sunset keeps JMac after even try 9/1. Improvement likely again. (8) Heart of Dixie has torched $ so far and now draws wide. (4) Watchoutfortrouble has two straight at micro odds. Ships in for barn that’s 40%.
Tough race. (3) White Tiger is unpredictable but has the best last race. Repeat of that wins this but it’s a guess. (9) Ritson is one that can be capable of wiring these if he stays flat. (6) Free Willy Hanover finds ways to win and make $ at top levels. (8) Unevergonnagethis is sharp but more Stakes loom and these are older/tougher foes.
(1) Renegade Gypsy stays flat and has speed. Trip possibility favors him. (6) Warrawee Xalt changed style 9/8 and won well. Needs similar trip. (8) Tymal Tiggs is fast enough to win this but busted in latest. (3) Feel the Force has a big kick but recent breaks. Who shows up here.
I like (3) Midnight Miracles last two. She’s sharp and finishing miles. Needs returnees to not be ready. (7) Saylor needed time away after multiple breaks. Q was ok, JMac drives him best. (4) Arcanum was supposed to win off that trip in latest but didn’t. McNair now looking to blast again. (9) Mr Contestant drops away from tougher looking for a wake up.
(8) Resolute Bay has been tough on the front in last two. Missed a week and draws wide. (6) Mr Fritter gets hopples back after two busts. Capable if flat. (5) Lenis has had eventful trips recently. Sits and tries to pick up speed types late. (7) Archery Seelster just got a check in stake far tougher than this.
(5) Having a Party looks to be progressing for Gallucci. Better post and struggling bunch. (2) Tre Ta Ta has made $ in stakes but gets nw1 now. (4) Compassrose De Vie finished up so far in two races. She’s been huge odds so far and out raced them. (1) Talk Curdy To Me won Q well from off the pace. I like ones that like to pass horses.
I liked (7) Pikachu Hanover in latest and he was bet and raced well. Repeat puts him on the wire. (8) Dream Nation has been given no chance recently and now gets a new pilot. (6) Pemberton was back to himself finally 9/5 and kicked 27 to win. (2) HP Mama B crushed last time was this low. She’s fast and capable.
RACE 10 + MULTIS
(2) Warrawee Whisper was better in last losing to well meant dropper. Handles these off best. (1) Andy Over is hard to fault with his big rallies. Inside draw likely sits again. (4) Mystic last four are solid. This seems to be his level. (9) Texaco Man lures Kelly back after recent checks. Sixteen times ITM this year. (7) Red Overbach has found himself in last two. He’s fast but these are older types.
369/16/3479/8 $24 for $1
Late Pick 5
Late Pick 4
8/12345/678/2 $15 for $1