A 13 race program on tap at Woodbine-Mohawk Park for Friday and Mike Pribozie of Nahupicks.com has provided his Racing Analysis for each race.
This evenings selections are now posted and all picks have been made prior to any post time changes.
Saturday’s selections are sponsored by ATBTICKETS.COM and AdvancedAppetite.ca
Are you looking for tickets to a specific sporting event,concert or show?
You name it we have it so check us out on the world wide web at ATBTICKETS
If you haven’t heard of Advanced Appetite check out their website today and see why some of the leading trainers in the sports are using this for their horses.Advanced Appetite really helps horses who are picky at their food and arent eating that well.In such short time you will find that horses you put on our product will eat everything in their feed tub and that’s no lie. Read the testimonials on the website from leading trainers.
In the Month of August take advantage of the following promotion. Buy 3 gallon of Advanced Appetite and we will give you 1/2 off the regualr price of the 3rd gallon which is a savingg of $62.50 use promo code : BESTDEAL at checkout.
(1) Osceola has the most talent of these, was 2/5 in the Elim but busted early. Adds hopples looking for the Conso prize. (3) Deadline Hall raced even in Elim but prior lines suggest he’s fast enough late to grab exacta. (6) Hasty Bid was too far back in Elim and finished ok to grab a share. (5) Nothingbutadreamer won three straight then finished just out of Final. Should be up close again.
(2) Royal Renegade comes out of three races that have gone sub 51. Barn has him firing on all cylinders. (6) Control Heaven drops and draws better. Needs speed to find best trip. (3) Fabrizio N returned to Canada and promptly won. Steps up but has done well at this level in the past. (1) Rockin N Talkin added lasix and improved in last. Steps up but gets speed to setup rally.
(4) Write Me a Rose needed last and was up against monster who hasn’t lost. I think price will be ok vs shippers. (8) Save America has impressive kicks for Takter and a 49/4 mile on the page. That was several weeks ago, let’s see off ship and time off. (5) Tip Top Cat has taken $ in all starts and he’s been right there at the finish. Last was very sharp with 27/1 kick. (6) Captain Batboy has a fast win and top connections. 8/4 line vs likely fav leads him wanting.
(7) Bankers Luck was facing very tough/fast foe in Series. Those 27 kicks in fast races play very well here. (10) Savethelastdance is unbeaten with three chalky wins. Tested now especially from this post. (4) Front Page Story debuted well with 26/3 kick to just miss. Stakes instantly shows confidence. (6) Windsun Tiara gets a new pilot after solid kicks vs repeating winner.
I think this is another battle of (3) Righteous Resolve and (4) Heart on Fire. Both are speedy and talented drawn perfectly after sharp Elim. Former seems to be getting better and kicked 27/3 in Elim with perfect trip. Latter got picked off at 1/9 after facile M1 wins. (1) Tactical Planner ran early but rallied late 8/20. She’s fast late when she behaves. (8) Winooski chased choice in last two and gets YG to drive now. Price look in multis.
(3) Warrawee Vital gets Henry back after 8/13 defeat. He’s very fast at this track and controls the race. The Elim factor is also in play here. (4) Rockyroad Hanover has been chasing the fastest miles in the sport racing very well every week. Likely sits and rallies per usual but big $ is next week. (2) Jimmy Freight returns after US trip and time off with injury. Philly race was ok in fast time. (6) Poseidon Seelster was live in last with 25/2 kick. They shipped to M1 8/6 for stake so barn thinks he’s doing well.
(6) Caviart Davia was given a nice prep 8/18 when not getting out of 2nd gear. Perfect post and possible McNair blast looms. (2) Sylvia Hanover has shown big speed and talent so far in three starts. She will be hard to hold late. (1) Big Big Plans has made almost 200k already now gets back to big track. Needs to be faster. (7) Horizontal has two straight wins beating the same horse. Steps up and gets Tetrick.
(6) Ace of Aces is a nice one that was chasing undefeated foe 8/19. I think his price will be ok vs a few of the others here and JMac sticks. (5) Huntinthelastdolar was getting McNair to travel to drive in NYSS for the home team. I’m expecting speed. (1) Tickertape Hanover lacks a win but has connections and big final quarters on the page. (4) Stormalong is another that’s been chasing ‘Stockade. Sits and rallies late again
(7) Bulldog Hanover is impossible to pick against with how he’s raced this year. (3) Tattoo Artist was a well driven winner at Scioto but will likely be chasing choice here. (6) Abuckabett Hanover gets short field and no excuse post to setup his rally. (1) Desperate Man showed life late 8/20 and May grab a share.
(6) International Man was never losing Elim after controlling the race and finishing 27/3. I think he has upside, a better post and options early. (2) Ghostly Casper has been knocking at the door every week. He’s quirky but fast and capable of an upset. (4) Winners Bet gets Dexter back after nice Elim win. I think he ends up favored here. (9) Snowpiercer has done little wrong so far and could be hidden here from this post.
(2) Braeview Bondi gets back on regular schedule after no chance last vs tough bunch. I think he’s up close vs this group. (7) Islandspecialmajor was very good 8/20 with wicked pace and getting caught late. He was bet in that spot. (1) B Stoney has been racing well just not winning. Share type takes $ again. (6) Saulsbrook Victor is another share type having a nice year. New pilot moved him up in latest.
(7) Mappos Lion lacked room 8/20 but was right there at top level all year. Could get lost on the board here with some of the others in here. (6) Codename Cigar Box last two are very good. Steps up slightly but draws better and draws perfect. (8) Whichwaytothebeach I liked in last but he tired late. Lowest level in awhile. (2) East End is another dropper who’s made his usual $. Needs a wake up to win
4710/34/3/1246 $24 for $1
Late Pick 5
Late Pick 4
7/123469/267/67 $36 for $1