A 10 race program on tap at Woodbine-Mohawk Park for Thursday and Mike Pribozie of Nahupicks.com has provided his Racing Analysis for each race.
This evenings selections are now posted and all picks have been made prior to any post time changes.
Wagering on the evenings card can be done using HPIBET. HPIbet is the leading ‘go to’ destination for betting on horse racing.
You will be able to catch the races by signing up for an RTN Subscription which you can access on the Century Downs Racetrack and Casino website under Live Stream.
You can also wager on the full race card at HPIBET.COM
Thursday Jan 20th,2022
(2) Santacruz Seelster looks best of these after last two miles. Lost to well meant chalk 1/13 after big move to the front. (3) Premier Bettina won six last year and was bet to even $ in 56 mile at Flam. Big track lines aren’t great. I liked (7) Latte Seelster in last but she didn’t offer much. 12/30 line was decent. (8) Kaylies Real is a closer that should finish up again for a share.
(4) Awesome Hill hasn’t been seen since Niagra but was awesome in that series. (6) Bottomoftheninth has been in tough since that series. JMac now. (9) Pull Me Through was much improved in latest with 27/3 kick. (1) Addictivebehaviour is racing well her last four starts. I’d expect her to keep improving.
(2) Maisys Muscles is adding hopples and JMac for Macintosh in a field that’s ripe for a fresh face. (6) Bettina Hanover had a brutal trip in latest. Lacked room until late. (1) Thunder Romps took $ in last, was sent early then didn’t offer much. Inside now. (8) Dewy Deo had broken equipment in latest vs nw2 types. 12/3 line plays well.
(1) Blink and Gone didn’t get her trip in last but raced well. New barn that can win with claimers. (7) Miss Rockadali goes to Moreau, can he get her to finish miles? (4) Woodmere Wyldstyle is getting checks for sharp barn. (3) Rhythm Seelster gets fresh Auciello after even try. Possible with a trip.
(2) Born a Rebel was supposed to be in Monday draws better now. Lost to nice one who repeated Saturday. (5) Linedrive Hanover is hard to gauge after fast times in Qs. Tread lightly. (9) Floght Onefortysix would likely win this if 11/8 line shows up. Was bet that night too for a barn that isn’t exactly win friendly. (1) Machalko is racing even and getting checks. Inside draw and a few quirks outside of him could lead to bigger one here.
(5) Something Royal raced too good to lose latest. Price gone now. (2) Countercurrency got it together at Flam and should be up close from this post. (9) Kounnis is hard to figure, boom or bust. The outside post and only three wins last year keep her down on this list. (8) Coco Beach De Vie goes to Cullen barn after London tries. Speed coming?
(4) Belina has been chasing better ones from tough spots. Better post and better position early now. (3) Emmy Lou Hayes was large two back and held her own on the step up. (2) Baby Bonita looks interesting for Budd off talent at two. (9) Intothemysticmoon just crushed at 2/5 now steps up.
(7) Urs Ifu Want It adds lasix and faces much lesser types. Can MV motivate him? (9) Holdin Aces was solid two and three back then wide in latest. Price makes him interesting. (10) JCS Royal Tease had no chance last but raced well enough from tough post. (4) Tuckers Out rarely goes until late and only when in the mood.
(7) Moonlitebeach drops to better level after two parked trips. (6) Runaway Heiress goes to 41% barb off a win at London. Big track suits style. (4) Erika’s Shadow goes to new barn after ok try while favored. Needs more late. (5) Brydown Lilibet has three straight exacta finishes. Barn sharp with claimers.
RACE 10 + MULTIS
(3) Carson’s Shadow upset London 1/4 now still fits bottoms here. He likes to win. (5) Siddhartha drops draws better, tries a new driver. (8) Lucky Leonard has had some eventful trips since arriving. (7) Major Hill has back class, a drop and Roy. (2) Mission Bay has speed an inside draw and a 51/1 mark here.
Late Pick 5
Late Pick 4
2349/7/467/358 $36 for $1