A 10 race program on tap at Woodbine-Mohawk Park for Monday and Mike Pribozie of Nahupicks.com has provided his Racing Analysis for each race.
This evenings selections are now posted and all picks have been made prior to any post time changes.
Monday’s selections are sponsored by ATBTICKETS.COM and AdvancedAppetite.ca
Are you looking for tickets to a specific sporting event,concert or show?
You name it we have it so check us out on the world wide web at ATBTICKETS
Advanced Appetite really helps horses who are picky at their food and arent eating that well.In such short time you will find that horses you put on our product will eat everything in their feed tub and that’s no lie. Read the testimonials on the website from leading trainers.
In the Month of May 2022 take advantage of the discount code : GoopGoop15 and save on bulk orders of $375 or greater when you visit the website. Click the link above or the banner below.
Woodbine-Mohawk Park – Monday, May 23rd,2022
(5) Unbeatable Kemp shipped to M1 for a stake and was 2.8-1. That was a tough spot this is much more his level. (10) Tuxedo Attire busted in Spring final but has the speed to clear these from this post. (2) Safe Conduct looks ready to return after singular win at two. Barn doesn’t rush them. (9) R Royal Port kicked 26 in SBOA but made no impression. Maiden win was chalky on 5/5.
(7) Kipper Whipr Snipr made 145k at two. Returned in SBOA but that was tough. 2nd lasix now and speed could return. (1) Hone the Tone is quirky but fast. Last was impossible trip. (5) PL Opportunity won seven last year, adds lasix after two preps. (6) The Prince rallied in latest in a race that slowed late. Could be rounding back into form now.
(1) Sake Tumi has flashed speed in two states since returning but got caught late. (4) Mighty Melissa won a grassroots at two then tried a Gold. Tough opponent in Q. (6) Windsun Shiraz has has plenty of chances, tends to rally for shares. (8) Darby Ogill has taken $ at Flam and earned checks. New pilot and back to big track.
(6) Baby Longstocking was 2-1 in SBOA but went no where first up. Easier spot. (7) All About Addie comes out of fast Spring Series where she grabbed checks. Needs to stay flat. (5) Saint Antoine has stellar breeding and a solid prep in the slop. (10) Seeking Salvation tried SBOA and kicked 27/3 from far back. New driver will increase price.
(2) Derf Hanover looms large with drop and 2nd lasix. Rallied late vs better in latest. (1) Bautista moves inside and drops. Prior form plays well vs these. (6) HP Royal Theo was solid in last vs blowout winner. Needs a trip. (9) Inaminute Hanover needed last for top connections. Won 146k last year and was in Crown final.
(3) Magical Major was fast at two qualified well and stayed flat. Found a cushy spot to return. (4) Stormont Leslie ships and lands JMac and perfect draw. (7) Wheeling N Rockin was even $ at Flam 5/15 but busted. Let’s see on big track. (1) Inn at Rodanthe draws inside after improved try.
(7) Final Claim missed a few weeks, drops. Should blast and control this. (4) All Wrapped Up was better 5/16 and drops again. Use in multis. (5) Lazzaro has been a $ machine since arriving. New pilot may sit. (6) All the Truth is hit and Miss but moves inside. Speed again?
(6) Pemberton returned well chasing monster. Repeat of last wins this. (1) Spartan General has been chasing ‘Oney for several weeks. Needs a setup. (9) Forbidden Trade has that 2 million in class and a needed return. (8) Combs Hanover fits with a late rally at a big price.
(5) Stay Close was better adding lasix in latest now draws better. I liked (6) Mister Walker in latest but he didn’t offer much. Price big now and could get a trip. (4) Dewtifuls Grace adds hopples and McClure. Needs to get away much better to contend. (9) Treasured Tee is racing well at this level but for shares. Post hurts and price low.
RACE 10 + MULTIS
(2) Machin A Trick switches to Lester and Roy lands here. His kick is large, could get a setup. (7) Choreographer is having a solid year. Speed and finish at this level makes him dangerous. (6) Royal Renegade has been having tough trips at big odds. Just one win this year but plenty of shares. (9) Julerica goes to another new barn after sharp 5/16 win. Best when up close. (8) Heresthatmanagain kicks every week but needs more.
567/29/134/47 $36 for $1
Late Pick 5
134/47/16/5/278 $36 for $1
Late Pick 4
47/16/5/278 $12 for $1