A 10 race program on tap at Woodbine-Mohawk Park for Friday and Mike Pribozie of Nahupicks.com has provided his Racing Analysis for each race.
This evenings selections are now posted and all picks have been made prior to any post time changes.
Wagering on the evenings card can be done using HPIBET. HPIbet is the leading ‘go to’ destination for betting on horse racing.
Advanced Appetite really helps horses who are picky at their food and arent eating that well.In such short time you will find that horses you put on our product will eat everything in their feed tub and that’s no lie. Read the testimonials on the website from leading trainers.
Woodbine-Mohawk Park – Thursday, April 7th,2022
(4) Machin a Trick is interesting to me here off the claim and step for SB. He was dominating these at lower level and any step forward puts him on the wire here. (8) Heresthatmanagain gets claimed almost every week now but rolls for whoever he races. Last was sharp win with perfect drive. (7) Quan Blue Chip is another in form type at this level that gets new digs. I’m thinking he sits early now. (2) Farmers Tan was in too tough in latest but still kicked home. Sneaky use here for top outfit.
(4) Tuckers Out got new connections and a new lease on life 4/2 and never looked a loser. I’m expecting a similar result. (6) Harry is dropping after equipment change and will find these slower. Usually comes from well off the pace. (1) Archie’s Star gets checks vs these types but another who sits early. (5) Meadowbranch Noble has back lines but quirks and a stale date.
(4) PL Ooooooooooyah was held up 4/1 on return and didn’t lose by much. Looms chalk now with better trip. (8) Fromakingtoaqueen has some big kicks on the page and that makes her dangerous. McNair back. (5) Wildcat Star appreciated the driver switch in latest and hung a nose on them. She fits right back. (1) Girl Scout Cookie likely needed last and draws much better. Grassroots lines at two say she has talent.
I like how (6) Black Betty has responded to the new barn. She’s fast and capable of big moves. (5) Born a Dragon is back to the right level but hasn’t disgraced vs better. (2) My Mother Pearl is classy but quirky. Two back line plays well. (4) Chiefs Dream Girl has won two straight. This is tougher than last no?
(7) Bluewater Beach fits this level very well. Post hurt in latest but she was pushed early. Will be up close again. (6) Marzannk Hanover has off the pace lines and lots of wins past two years. (4) Saulsbrook Jessie is another speed type coming out of a fast race. Three wins already this year. Missed a few weeks. (1) Custard Lite woke up 4/3 at lowest level in awhile. JMac now could move her up.
Tough race here. (4) Snow Shark has excuses last two and is supposed to beat this group. (3) Darkrshadeofpale was put up front and kept up front 4/1 by MV. Steps up now. (6) Sunday Afternoon is classy enough to beat these just hasn’t won much past two years. Q was ok. (1) Sporty Tori is due a wake up. Sits and rolls late.
(6) Village Jade gets a driver switch after knocking on the door all season. Needs a trip. (4) Emmy Lou Hayes just beat these and is right there every week. Speed again. (7) She’s Got It All had Stakes lines at two. Q was solid and McClure lands here. (2) Easyrunner Hanover has flashed speed in past two starts. Needs things to go her way.
(3) Hesohot Hanover has been facing tougher and has shown brushes in races. Needs to stay flat. (6) What a Rush jumps up with big races at times. I don’t mind him vs this group. (5) Texaco Man will likely lead early here. He fits and is a must use in multis. (1) Mister of All drops is due a wake up. Horse makes $ every year.
I liked (6) Better Be Donnas race 4/1 she was forced to go early then got tired late. Her speed plays well vs this group. (2) Dabarndawgswatchin was live late never leaving the rail on return. I’m thinking she takes $ here. (4) Lyons Tilt Hanover was a well driven winner in this version of this race last time. Needs similar. (5) State of Mind returns from YR Series after upset win. She likes it here but has never beaten these types.
RACE 10 + MULTIS
(2) Twin B Tipster wins off drops and this is lowest level in awhile. (1) Takeyourbreathaway is a closer that gets a different bunch after checks in last three. (9) Smoke N Reactor won nine last year and Flam race 4/3 was best in awhile. (7) Cranberry Brie has been struggling vs claiming types but gets fresh Auciello. (4) Bottomoftheninth was ok in series races earlier this year. Needs more.
56/167/4/12467 $30 for $1
Late Pick 5
Late Pick 4
467/12356/246/2 $45 for $1