A 10 race program on tap at Woodbine-Mohawk Park for Monday and Mike Pribozie of Nahupicks.com has provided his Racing Analysis for each race.
This evenings selections are now posted and all picks have been made prior to any post time changes.
Monday’s selections are sponsored by ATBTICKETS.COM and AdvancedAppetite.ca
Are you looking for tickets to a specific sporting event,concert or show?
You name it we have it so check us out on the world wide web at ATBTICKETS
If you haven’t heard of Advanced Appetite check out their website today and see why some of the leading trainers in the sports are using this for their horses.Advanced Appetite really helps horses who are picky at their food and arent eating that well.In such short time you will find that horses you put on our product will eat everything in their feed tub and that’s no lie. Read the testimonials on the website from leading trainers.
In the Month of Sept take advantage of the following promotion. Buy 3 gallons of Advanced Appetite and you can pick up a 4th gallon for only $50!! So grab 4 gallons and the 4th only cost you $50 when you use promo-code: USAVE75 before checkout.
(10) How the Hell steps up with a wide post but keeps JMac. The other contenders have questions that loom and runner up 8/25 won last week. (9) Three Finger Pour has faced better traveling the earth and grabbing a few checks. Post hurts him too. (3) Simcoe Seelster could win this off best. He’s speedy but very quirky. McNair likely blasting and trying to stay flat. (5) Chocolate Parfait has done little wrong so far. Last was solid at Geod in fast time
(4) Pointto Sweet Lou switches to claimer and big track for Cullen after ok Geod lines. Purse is more than he’s been going for and carry’s a big tag. (2) Fear the Dice has proven better at the River so far but Pop Up was a far tougher bunch. (8) Ridin on Sunshine will likely get ignored here for Gois but six year old fits at this cheap level. (5) Up Joeys Credit should grab a share with his usual rally.
(9) The Prince has to be better vs these. Was getting solid checks in July vs upper level types that were in lower spots. (2) What a Rush is the ultimate share type that passes them all once in awhile. (8) Victor Invictus is racing well because he’s finishing miles. Possible but needs things his way again. (7) Thee Desperado goes well for McNair using his speed. Use in multis.
(1) Real Wicked is hidden here. Gets back to big track with McNair driving after having trip issues vs these in August. (10) Play Jet Ray looked ready to win last and he crushed. Wide draw will push him early. (9) Southwind Bronin is in play vs these after solid tries vs ‘Ace. Rallied at Geod and likely has to again from this draw. (2) Allgonowhoa was better 8/29 now drops. Barn excels with claimers.
(7) Andy Over is racing well right now no matter the trip. Price will be ok again. (8) Cupid Hanover has two starts vs better foes since arriving with last being improved. He will take $ now. (6) Villefranche AS will likely be closer here and finds ways to trip out vs these types of fields. (3) Mystic has been well driven recently but his kick has been there.
(1) Mycrownmykingdom wins this if he shows up. (7) Kevin Anthony rallies every week now but is so far back. Last two he was against it. (2) Lexus Ranger has speed to control this but no punch in last three. (3) Handsome Sebastian was done no favors early last week. Drawn better perhaps stays out of trouble.
(10) Cool Muscle is out posted again but has been very good past five starts. Capable of blasting early if JJ wants. (8) Ritson has found himself with two straight blowouts. Speed coming again. (7) Pemberton has huge talent but many issues. Hopples helped but then sick. (3) Macho Martini is improving rapidly and getting checks. New pilot could get him involved early.
(6) Thundering Jim won off the claim tracking down big chalk. McNair gets Jim moving early. (1) Mister JR drops and moves inside for Cullens. He won for 17 a month ago. (3) Mach Art in Motion is a trip type that’s having a nice year. (4) Cool Rock is 14 looking to grab a few more wins.
(5) Pikachu Hanover was getting nothing at Geod, needed that race and was out posted. Back to big track in perfect post looking for a rebound. (6) Combs Hanover has new owners with sharp form. Sits and rallies. (2) Truffles Too got a perfect trip at huge odds in latest. This is a higher level than he’s used to racing. (7) Ahundreddollarbill is a stakes horse that has missed time. Could be a prep here.
RACE 10 + MULTIS
(9) Royal Renegade’s last two races have been vs sharp fast horses. Drops but still in for high tag. (6) Always a Hotshot needed last and showed early pace. He will be better. (10) Julerica isn’t as dominant in last two. Capable but this is a tough spot. (4) OutKast Blue Chip has been closing at this level. Can pop a win when he gets a setup. (8) Bettors Dream ships up after half mile track tries. He’s won almost 300k.
12910/678/1/3810 $36 for $1
Late Pick 5
1/3810/16/2568/69 $48 for $1
Late Pick 4
3810/16/256/69 $36 for $1