NASCAR Fans Love a Great Road Course
If you are any kind of NASCAR fan, then you are looking forward to this weekend’s road race at Watkins Glen. “The Glen” as it’s called, is the first and foremost race of it’s kind and NASCAR fans have loved it forever. Not only is it the most popular road race in the NASCAR circuit, it has become one of the most popular races in all of NASCAR. Watkins Glen has a rich history that’s been dominated by names such as Stewart, Martin, Gordon and Wallace. Some of racings greatest names have won this race and in dominating fashion for more than two decades. Now, there is a new sheriff in town! Actually, several new sheriff’s in town that include names such as Truex, Hamlin and Logano.
Who will it be this year? This year’s field is better than ever and these guys all need the points. Every team will be fired up to win this race and there are more than a few great bets this time around.
Friday, August 3
12:35-1:25 p.m.: NASCAR Xfinity Series practice.
2:05-3:25 p.m.: NASCAR Xfinity Series final practice.
10:15 a.m.: Bubba Wallace
11:15 a.m.: Joey Logano
11:30 a.m.: AJ Allmendinger
11:45 a.m.: Christopher Bell
Saturday, August 4
10:05-11:20 a.m.: Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series practice.
11:35 a.m.: NASCAR Xfinity Series qualifying.
1-2:15 p.m.: Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series final practice.
3 p.m.: NASCAR Xfinity Series Zippo 200 (82 laps, 200.9 miles).
6:35 p.m.: Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Busch Pole Qualifying.
9 a.m.: Martin Truex Jr.
9:15 a.m.: Daniel Suarez
11:45 a.m.: Kyle Busch
5:15 p.m.: Post-NASCAR Xfinity Series race
7:30 p.m.: Post-Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series qualifying
Sunday, August 5
3 p.m.: Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series GoBowling at The Glen (90 laps, 220.5 miles).
First thing is first: If you are looking to win money while enjoying this great race, than you must find a great online sportsbook. If you already have a great bookie, keep them! Don’t even think of walking away from a fantastic, online bookie service. Great ones are simply too difficult to come by. However, every wise sports gambler has more than one bookie in their hip pocket and you must do the same if you are serious about winning money.
Why have more than one sportsbook?
- You must shop around for the best lines and odds. Not every bookie is the same and depending on the sporting event; one bookie will have better odds and maybe even a better line (better money) than another. In this game—the gambling game, a penny saved is most definitely a penny earned. Find the best odds on whatever event it is that you want to play
- Wagering options—Most bookies have a many wagering options for the many sports they offer, but does yours? Find one that does.
- Live wagering. With live wagering you can make a lot of money, especially on the NFL and college football. Make sure you have at least one bookie that offers it and at the most competitive odds.
- Double check that your bookie and at least a couple of the bookies that you sign on with are offering outstanding player bonuses. Why not take a bonus? Know the rules going in, ask questions about the roll over and there will be no surprises when you want to withdraw.
- Have at least one bookie that is used as a cash only bookmaker. It’s nice to be able to take a withdraw at any time and enjoy your money.
This years field features some superstar drivers such as Kyle Bush at 3/1 odds and Kevin Harvick at 15/, Truex at 4/1, Logano at 8/1 and on down the line. It is fun to bet on individual drivers, but it is risky. What if they crash and do not finish the race? You are stuck, you lost. Back yourself up with matchup bets. Just as in golf, you can bet on driver against another. In order to win, the driver you bet on must beat the other matched up driver. Look for matchup betting with your bookie and find your favorite driver for Watkins Glen.
*** Recommended for you ***
Thank the good lord it’s that time of year again, the 2018/2019 football season is fast approaching and really, it’s right around the corner. The first preseason game kicks off soon, so now is the time to start thinking of which direction you want to take your client base.
The NFL kicks off the 2018/2019 season in less than three weeks; are you ready? This year promises to be better than ever and who doesn’t live for this? Every football fan has been chomping at the bit to get this on and it’s finally here.
If you are like most sports gamblers, then you are always searching for extra time to handicap these games. Handicapping sports is not easy, there are good days and there are bad days and there is a loss factor.
This weekend promises to be fun and the college football action will be better than ever. There are more than…
The 2018 football season hit us gamblers in a hurry this year and that’s a good thing! It seems that…