EVERY  EVERY  EVERY  EVERY  EVERY EVERY
AMERICA'S BOOKIE LINES ODDS BOARD: NFL | NCAA FB | NBA | NCAA BKB | MLB | NHL | GOLF
SCOREBOARD NFL | NCAA FB | NBA | NCAA BKB | MLB | NHL | Nascar | CFL | Arena | PGA | LIVE SOCCER |

HOLIDAY CASH GIVEAWAY - 28,200 IN PRIZES

Post Sunday Horse Racing Spot Picks

SPOT PLAYS

For Sunday
    TRACK (RACE) HORSE, MORNING LINE
    Arlington Park (1st) Purest Form, 9-2
    (2nd) Dress the Part, 3-1
    Beulah Park (3rd) Willubmysugardaddy, 3-1
    (7th) Pasco Gettle, 5-1
    Calder Race Course (4th) Pure Treasure, 4-1
    (6th) Vision of Romance, 4-1
    Canterbury Park (3rd) Avalanche Pass, 4-1
    (4th) Cachemassa Creek, 4-1
    Charles Town (2nd) Sunshines on Susie, 4-1
    (4th) Sister Sharon, 3-1
    Del Mar (1st) Upward Spiral, 3-1
    (6th) Hadfunlastnight, 9-2
    Ellis Park (3rd) Sunday Dreams, 7-2
    (6th) Bluegrass Affair, 8-1
    Emerald Downs (1st) Real Premium, 7-2
    (4th) Smokin Badge, 5-1
    Fort Erie (5th) Beyond My Control, 4-1
    (6th) Sam's Bay, 4-1
    Golden Gate Fields (1st) Old Way, 6-1
    (6th) Dash of Gold, 3-1
    Gulfstream Park (2nd) Vero's Hero, 3-1
    (3rd) Dinner in Odem, 8-1
    Hastings Park (3rd) Terlani, 4-1
    (4th) Ruffy Joe, 6-1
    Louisiana Downs (5th) Ke Nako, 3-1
    (6th) Ataka's Special, 6-1
    Monmouth Park (5th) Sweet Stud E, 3-1
    (6th) Thenewmanintown, 6-1
    Mountaineer (2nd) Action Plan, 6-1
    (3rd) Repenting Heart, 6-1
    Parx Racing (2nd) Bacheliere, 7-2
    (4th) Roman Games, 3-1
    Presque Isle Downs (1st) Aviance, 6-1
    (4th) Raising Dakota, 9-2
    Saratoga (3rd) Meeker Avenue, 5-1
    (6th) Read the Proposal, 3-1
    Thistledown (3rd) Play the Devil, 9-2
    (4th) Basketball Bella, 7-2
    Woodbine (4th) Simple as That, 3-1
    (7th) I Wear the Pants, 3-1

Calder Race 2 for Sunday, August 18, 2013
    Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

Bar

Calder - Race #2 - Post: 1:22pm - Claiming - 7.0 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $11,000 Class Rating: 76

Rating: Golden DollarGolden DollarGolden DollarGolden Dollar

#3 COOL CAROLINA (ML=3/1)

COOL CAROLINA - Really believe this horse is going to be very close at the wire.

Vulnerable Contenders: #4 SEXY THUNDER (ML=2/1), #5 EXCHANGE CHIC (ML=4/1), #7 MEADOW TOUCH (ML=4/1),

SEXY THUNDER - Hasn't raced or had any works since July 20th. Not much value on this morning-line favorite. This mare is always in the mix, but just doesn't win. Hard to bet on her on the win end. EXCHANGE CHIC - Difficult to keep chasing this kind of 'bridesmaid' horse. MEADOW TOUCH - This questionable contender will likely be pulling up the rear as this field crosses the wire.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:
    Put your money on #3 COOL CAROLINA on the nose if you can get odds of 1/1 or more

EXACTA WAGERS:
    Pass

TRIFECTA WAGERS:
    Pass

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:
    Skip

Handicapped by The Walker Group at Grand Prairie
    Click here to purchase the full race card
    Always check program numbers.
    Odds shown are morning line odds.

Race 1 - Allowance - 350y on the Dirt. Purse: $3000 Class Rating: 76

QUARTER HORSE 350Y, FOR THREE YEAR OLDS AND UPWARD FOR HORSES THAT HAVE NOT WON 2 RACES LIFETIME. WEIGHT, 120 LBS.

RECOMMENDED CHOICES
    The Walker Group Picks

# 2 IBA EAGLE 9/5

# 5 RM SECRETS ALIVE 6/1

# 1 AZURE AM SPECIAL 3/1

IBA EAGLE has a quite good shot to take this race. He has been running soundly and the speed figures are among the best in this group. Gamblers ought to take a good look at this one as this colt has one of the best win percentages at this distance in this field. Could best this group based on the speed rating - 76 - of his last affair. RM SECRETS ALIVE - Looks competitive to be up on the front end at the first call. Looks like a sound candidate for the exotics. AZURE AM SPECIAL - Will probably come out strong - I have liked the way this filly has moved promptly to the lead recently.

Bar

Thistledown - Race #5 - Post: 2:55pm - Maiden Claiming - 6.0 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $8,300 Class Rating: 56

#3 HELEN'S FOLLY (ML=3/1)
    #9 SACRIFICIAL LOVE (ML=8/1)

HELEN'S FOLLY - Dropping down in class rating points from her Aug 7th race at Thistledown. Based on that key piece of info, I will give this thoroughbred the advantage. Believe in this pony. Coming off the pace, I think she'll be in a great spot to bury them in the stretch. Sub-par effort in the last race at Thistledown was due to the off-going (she finished fifth). Should do much better right here in this race on a fast track. This filly should be in tip-top shape, this far into her form cycle. SACRIFICIAL LOVE - Trainer Jackson moves this one to a lower class rank to face a lower class of horses. Look for a sharp performance racing against these lower level horses. Mejias and Jackson perform well when they unite. It's hard to beat a +69 return on investment for a jockey and handler. Getting a weight break of 6 lbs from last race at Presque Isle Downs on Jul 31st. This could make a difference in this race. Just look at her most recent speed rating, 45. That one fits well in this field.

Vulnerable Contenders: #8 GET ON WITH IT (ML=4/1), #6 OOPSI'VEDUNITAGAIN (ML=5/1), #7 I'LL HAVE JUSTICE (ML=6/1),

GET ON WITH IT - Finished second in her most recent race with a run-of-the-mill speed rating. When I look at today's class figure, it would take an improved performance to prove victorious after that in this field. OOPSI'VEDUNITAGAIN - Earned a common speed figure last out in a $5,000 Maiden Claiming race on July 31st. Not likely to see an improved performance off of that fig. I'LL HAVE JUSTICE - This filly ********** a speed rating in her last affair which likely isn't good enough today.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:
    Putting our cash on #3 HELEN'S FOLLY to win. Have to have odds of at least 7/5 or better though

EXACTA WAGERS:
    Box [3,9]

TRIFECTA WAGERS:
    Skip

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:
    Skip

Bar

Gulfstream - Race #4 - Post: 2:45pm - Maiden Claiming - 8.5 furlongs on the Turf. Purse: $18,000 Class Rating: 79

#2 WINDSOR GARDEN (ML=3/1)

WINDSOR GARDEN - This mount is for real on the grass. TrackMaster turf number in last race at Gulfstream was tops in this field. Nice return on investment for this rider and handler tandem. In this race here, this mount has earned the highest Equibase speed figure at the distance, so I have to give her the edge. Forgive the out of the money finish on the off track last time around the track. Under better track conditions, has a shot in this event. This filly notched a strong speed fig of 79 in her last clash. That speed figure should be high enough to score today.

Vulnerable Contenders: #4 CHASETHEBLUESAWAY (ML=8/5), #1 DON'T TELL LOU (ML=5/1), #3 ALONDRA SKY (ML=6/1),

CHASETHEBLUESAWAY - Could be tough for this thoroughbred to beat this bunch off of that last speed figure. Not likely to improve enough to run a figure anywhere near today's Equibase class figure, so put her on the likely underlays list. DON'T TELL LOU - Difficult to play at 5/1 odds after the last two efforts. Finished fourth in her most recent race with a mediocre speed fig. When I look at today's class rating, it would take an improved performance to win after that in this field. This filly just doesn't seem to like the 1 post position. Her running lines show that she doesn't fare well from there. ALONDRA SKY - Doesn't appear to be worth 6/1 this time. Pass on her this time.

Top HatGUEST COMMENTARY: Hal - WINDSOR GARDEN - This filly is stepping up with each event. She has shown a notable points increase in her speed ratings over her last two races.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:
    Putting our cash on #2 WINDSOR GARDEN to win. Have to have odds of at least 1/1 or better though

EXACTA WAGERS:
    Skip

TRIFECTA WAGERS:
    None

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:
    Skip

Handicapped by Rick Needham at Saratoga
    RACE #8 - 4:42 PM
    The Lake Placid Stakes
    9.0 FURLONGS INNER TURF GRADE II THREE YEAR OLD FILLIES $200,000.00 PURSE

#3 WATDACHANCES
    #2 TAPICAT
    #9 FLASH FORWARD
    #6 SILSITA

From Rick's "F.Y.I. Department:" This turf race for 3-year-old fillies is named after the site of the 1932 and 1980 Winter Olympic Games, located in the Adirondack mountains about 100 miles north of Saratoga. Originally known as the Nijana Stakes from its inception in 1984 until 1997, the Lake Placid has been run at various distances and has been carded at 1 1/8 miles since 1996. In 1988, 1991, 1992, and 1994 the Lake Placid was run in two divisions. Here in the 34th renewal of this graded stakes test, #3 WATDACHANCES, an Irish-bred entry, is the overall speed leader in this field racing at, or about, today's distance of 9.0 furlongs on the turf, and has hit the board in "POWER RUN FASHION" in four of her last five outings, including a "POWER RUN WIN" in her 5th race back. Jockey Javier Castellano and Trainer Chad Brown send her to the post for the "Sunday Feature" ... they've hit the board with 61% of more than 180 entries saddled as a team to date. #2 TAPICAT, the morning line favorite, qualifies as a TrackMaster PLUS "PowerPony," has hit the board in five straight, winning three times in this recent streak of racing consistency, with two of those "Circle Trips" also qualifying as "POWER RUN WINS!"

Handicapped by Rick Needham at Del Mar
    RACE #4 - DEL MAR THOROUGHBRED CLUB - 3:40 PM PACIFIC POST
    The Rancho Bernardo Handicap
    6 FURLONGS CUSHIONED TRACK GRADE III FILLIES AND MARES THREE YEARS OLD AND UPWARD STAKES $150,000.00 PURSE

#1 RENEESGOTZIP
    #5 SWEET MARINI
    #2 WINDING WAY
    #3 SUGARINTHEMORNING

#1 RENEESGOTZIP qualifies as a TrackMaster PLUS "PowerPony," is the overall speed leader in this stakes field sprinting at, or about, today's distance of 6 furlongs on the "dirt," and has won 6 of 8 in her career to date sprinting at today's distance. She has nice early speed abilities to compliment for this sprint, and has hit the board in "POWER RUN FASHION" in four straight, including a pair of wins being embedded in this recent streak of racing consistency. Jockey Garrett Gomez and Trainer Peter Miller send her to the post ... they've "whacked the tote board" with 62% of their entries saddled as a team to date. #5 SWEET MARINI is the pace profile leader in this field, and has hit the board in "POWER RUN FASHION" in four of her last five "adventures," including a trio of "POWER RUN WINS!"

Handicapped by The Walker Group at Albuquerque
    Always check program numbers.
    Odds shown are morning line odds.

Race 1 - Maiden - 300y on the Dirt. Purse: $7700 Class Rating: 68

QUARTER HORSE 300Y, FOR MAIDENS, THREE YEARS OLD AND UPWARD. THREE YEAR OLDS, 122 LBS.; OLDER, 124 LBS.

RECOMMENDED CHOICES
    The Walker Group Picks

# 10 LL JACK IT UP 5/1

# 2 MANHATTAN STAR DUST 8/1

# 5 RISKI 8/1

LL JACK IT UP gets the edge as the bet in here. Must be carefully examined here on the basis of the figs in the speed department alone. With a respectable 69 speed fig last time out, will definitely be a factor in this race. Has run solidly when racing a short race. MANHATTAN STAR DUST - Ought to go to the lead and may never look back. This lot is much softer than the last one he faced. RISKI - Bennett has her trained strongly to break speedily out of the starting gate. Has solid Equibase Speed Figures and has to be considered for a bet in here.

Saratoga courtesy of Andy Serling

1st - In Sunday's 1st, Art of the Game was bet 1st out for a reason, and with a clean break today should prove tough to beat.

2nd - I am hoping for similar with Alexa in the 2nd race. With a clean break she has a big chance to wire these.

3rd - Tricky 3rd race, but I am hoping for enough speed to get Escape Artist home. Invocation is logical and Comandante is my longshot throw in.

4th - I'm not trying to beat Madam I'm Adam in the 4th, but could use any of 4-7-6-2 in the early Pick-4.

5th - I do not get the appeal of Bashart stretching out in the 5th, and would try to beat him. High Ransom is a longshot that I like. 3-7-4-5.

6th - The 6th is a war. I went with Street Lord. Read the Proposal is also logical and Alcolite might be a price worth throwing in.

7th - The 7th is wide open, but MY Uptown Gal did have traffic issues last time, and likely does better today.

8th - Tapicat will be very hard to beat, at a short price, in the Lake Placid given both her ability and likely tactical edge.

9th - Channel Marker and Shadow Rock are the 2 for me in the 9th, with Shadow Rock very possible to turn the tables from their last meeting.

10th - In the 10th, tough to go against Sheppard ( Aflutter ) & Three Streets ran well last time in a suspect race. Bank Float can improve too. 294

11th - The 2 with experience, 7&10, look tough in the finale. I could also throw in Coronette. Good luck to all today. It should be another great day.
    "The secret to handicapping is distinguishing what it looks like on the surface with what it is underneath"

Courtesy of Saratoga Phil

SARATOGA

Race 1
    6 Ma Billet Doux 6-1
    5 Cosi Celeste 9-2
    2 Magsamelia 9-5
    3 Art of the Game 5-2

Race 2
    3 Transit Express 6-1
    6 You Can Take the Cake 5-2
    4 Scienziato 2-1
    1 Alexa 5-1

Race 3
    6 Invocation 5-2
    7 Escape Artist 7-2
    4 Boston Proper 3-1
    2 Comandante 10-1

Race 4
    7 Lifes's a Roar 4-1
    4 Madam I'm Adam 8-5
    6 Freud's Debut 3-1
    2 Spirit of Peace 20-1

Race 5
    4 Branded Hand 3-1
    6 Bashart 5-2
    7 Storming Inti 4-1
    1 Texas Zip 4-1

Race 6
    3 Street Lord 7-2
    9 Smokin Candy 9-2
    2 Read the Proposal 3-1
    8 Alcolite 20-1

Race 7
    9 Neck of the Moon 3-1
    6 My Uptown Gal 9-2
    2 White Crane 4-1
    8 Desert Bliss 5-1

Race 8
    2 Tapicat 9-5
    3 Watsdachances(Ire) 2-1
    7 Caroline Thomas 12-1
    6 Silsita 6-1

Race 9
    2 Never the End 5-1*
    4 Channel Marker 5-2
    8 Joe Can Gallop 7-2
    1 Shadow Rock 6-1

Race 10
    2 Aflutter 6-1*
    7 Professor Midnight 4-1
    9 Three Streets (Ire) 6-1
    5 Runs Like a Kitten 7-2
    4 Bank Float 12-1

Race 11
    7 Kitten Kaboodle 2-1
    10 Candy Kitty 3-1
    4 Coronette 8-1
    9 Zloty 6-1

Best Bet
    Race 9 #2 Never the End

Betting Strategy:

Race 2 $0.50 P4 the 1,3,4,6 w 4,6,7 w 4,7 w 4,6
    Race 6 $2 P6 the 3 w 9 w 2,3 w 2 w 2 w 4,7,9,10
    Race 8 $0.50 P4 the 2,3 w 2 w 2 w 4,7,9,10
    Race 9 $20 win 2 and $10 dd 2 w 2
    Race 10 $20 win 2

Cheers!
    Last edited by Joeaveragefan; 08-18-2013 at 11:06 AM.
    "The secret to handicapping is distinguishing what it looks like on the surface with what it is underneath"

Courtesy of Mike Dempsey

Here is today's opening race from Saratoga to get the day off to a good start:

SAR Race 1 Md Sp Wt (1:00 ET)
    6 Ma Billet Doux 6-1
    3 Art of the Game 5-2
    2 Magsamella 9-5
    5 Cosi Celeste 9-2

Analysis: Ma Billet Doux was not a threat in her debut, checking in a well beaten seventh in a nine horse field and was sent off at a chilly 14-1. The Mott barn usually does not have them fully cranked anyway and she comes back with blinkers added and a cut back to a dirt sprint. She seems better suited for the main track and check her $500,000 price tag. She is out of a Saint Ballado mare that has dropped three winners, top earner stakes winner Heart of a King ($254,388).

Art of the Game lunged and hit the side of the gate spotting the field about three lengths. She finished evenly while not really a threat in a fourth place finish. She drilled a bullet since her last outing and Zito is another barn that seldom has them fully cranked. She should show more here with a better break.

Wagering
    WIN: #6 to win at 7-2 or better.
    EX: 3,6 / 2,3,6
    TRI: no play

SAR Race 5 Md Sp Wt (3:03 ET)
    6 Bashart 5-2
    7 Storming Inti 4-1
    4 Branded Hand 3-1
    1 Texas Zip 4-1

Analysis:Bashart prompted the early pace and finished gamely in a third place finish in his debut, beaten a length for the top spot going six furlongs on the Belmont Park turf. The runner up in the race was General Jack, who came back to win the Shakope Juvenile at Canterbury Downs in his next start on Aug. 3. This colt should like the extra ground here, by war Front out of a Clever trick mare that has dropped four winners including a pair of turf winners, top earner Squallcreek ($151,913). The Pletcher barn is 36% winners with second out maidens.

Storming Inti is a $100,000 Keeneland purchase making his debut for the Chad Brown barn that is 13% winners with first timers and has better numbers with firsters here at the Spa, hitting at a 23% clip dating back five years. The colt has a solid looking work tab and debuts with lasix.

Wagering
    WIN: #6 to win at 2-1 or better.
    EXACTA: 6,7 / 1,4,6,7
    TRIFECTA: 6,7 / 1,4,6,7 / 1,4,5,6,7

Today's Featured Race of the Day from Saratoga:

SAR Race 8 The Lake Placid (4:39 ET)
    2 Tapicat 9-5
    6 Silsita 6-1
    3 Watsdachances 2-1
    1 Concise 5-1

Analysis: Tapicat tracked the early pacesetter, took over the lead an could not hold off the top [pair late in a third place finish in the Lake George (G2), beaten 3/4 of a length for the top spot and a neck behind her main foe in here Watsdachances. The Mott filly was making her first start off a 5 1/2 month layoff and she should be tighter enough second off the bench to turn the tables here. Mike Smith is in to ride from Southern California to ride this filly back.

Silsita got the job done as our top pick in the restricted My Princess Jess in her first trip over the Spa turf, a game nose winner over Broken Spell who is also in here. Her only poor showing came in the Kentucky Oaks (G1) and the switch back to turf seems to have suited this gal. She steps into a tougher spot here but looks capable of moving forward and has enough pedigree to handle the extra ground here. The barn has already won 10 stakes at the meeting and her 6-1 morning line looks more than fair in this spot.

Watsdachances made a good late rally to finish in the runner up spot in the Lake George and she earned a career top speed fig in the effort. Two back she ran a decent third in the Sands Point (G2) behind repeat winner Discreet Marq, who came back to win the state bred Eventail in her next outing on July 4 at Belmont Park by 6 1/4 lengths. She fires every time out and this will be her first at nine furlongs.

Wagering
    WIN: #2 to win at 8-5 or better.
    EX: 2,6 / 1,2,3,6
    TRI: 2,6 / 1,2,3,6 / 1,2,3,6,7

Live Longshots:
    These are price plays for exotic players looking to find a couple of extra contenders to use in their trifecta and superfecta wagers. Or for those with smaller bankrolls, you might want to get in a small win-place wager.

Saratoga
    R2: #2 Broadway Music Gal 8-1
    R2: #7 Mini Muffin 8-1
    R4: #8 Turn Up the Music 8-1
    R7: #4 With Honorandgrace 15-1
    R11: #6 Jazil's Dream 12-1
    R11: #4 Coronette 8-1

Good luck today!

Courtesy of pick4win

Saratoga race 6 - #9 Smokin Candy - this gelding was re-claimed by Dominic Galluscio 36 days ago, which is a strong indicator as once a horse gets claimed away, not many trainers reach in to claim them back, so he must like this horse. He returns 'out of jail' in same condition for which he had to sit out 30 days, and comes right back once that period is up. He is a two turn specialist and has run some of his best races for this outfit. Should be able to sit a cozy trip and power home off the far turn for victory.

Courtesy of Tom Battaglia

Saratoga

6th #9 Smokin Candy- has 6 wins to most of the others 1 win and has been in good form. He has a top rider and will tough at a decent price.

Battagliaspicks 9-6-5

Arlington Park

2nd #4 Guava Girl- loves this course with a 3-2-1 record from 7 starts. She is coming off a good tune up and will be ready.

Battagliaspicks 4-5-7
    Last edited by Joeaveragefan; 08-18-2013 at 03:27 PM.

Courtesy of Steve Byk

SARATOGA

POST-SCRATCHES

1st: MSW, 2yo-F, 6.5f (P3, DD)

Most Likely: #3 Art of the Game 5-2
    Best Value: #6 Ma Billet Doux 6-1
    Next Best: #5 Cosi Celeste 9-2

2nd: MCLM/$20k, F&M-3+, 6f (P4, P3, DD)

Best Value: #2 Broadway Music Gal 8-1
    Next Best: #1 Alexa 5-1
    Exotics Use: #4 Scienzato 2-1
    Super Add: #6 You Take the Cake 5-2

3rd: CLM, 3+, 7f (P3, DD)

Invocation's good races best these, but without a lot of pace help signed on, Rocco can't loose touch..

Most Likely: #6 Invocation 5-2
    Best Value: #3 Grey Oak 12-1
    Next Best: #7 Escape Artist 7-2

4th: CLM, 3+, 1m-IT (P3, DD)

We bring My Pal of Pals right back after last week's endlessly blockaded run. Meets similar set, appears a fit and yet is twice the ML of last Sunday..

Most Likely: #6 Freud's Debut 3-1
    Best Value: #3 My Pal of Pals 20-1
    Next Best: #7 Life's a Roar 4-1
    Exotics Use: #2 Spirit of Peace 20-1

5th: MSW, 2yo, 8.5f-T (P3, DD)

Most Likely: #6 Bashart 5-2
    Next Best: #7 Storming Inti 4-1
    Best Value: #3 High Ransom 12-1
    Exotics Use: #4 Branded Hand 3-1

<$50 P4 Play:

2: 1-2-3-4-6-7-8
    3: 6
    4: 3-6-7
    5: 3-4-6-7

7x1x3x4 = 84 x .50 = $42

6th: NY-OC/N1X, 3+, 9f (P6, P3, DD)

Best Value: #9 Smokin Candy 9-2
    Next Best: #3 Street Lord 7-2
    Exotics Use: #2 Read the Proposal 3-1
    Super Add: #6 Ghostly Vision 5-1

7th: NY-ALW/N1X, F&M-3+, 5.5f-T (G/S, P3, DD)

Best Value: #6 MY UPTOWN GAL 9-2
    Next Best: #9 Neck of the Moon 3-1
    Exotics Use: #2 White Crane 4-1
    Super Add: #8 Desert Bliss 5-1

8th: 30th Lake Placid (G2), 3yo-F, 9f-IT (P4, P3, DD)

Most Likely: #2 Tapicat 9-5
    Next Best: #3 Watsdachances 2-1
    Best Value: #4 Nellie Cashman 15-1
    Exotics Use: #5 Broken Spell 8-1

9th: OC/N1X, 3+, 5.5f-T (P3, DD)

Most Likely: #4 Channel Marker 5-2
    Best Value: #7 Thomas Hill 8-1
    Next Best: #6 Partly Mocha 6-1
    Exotics Use: #5 Skylander 15-1

10th: MSW, 3+, 11d-IT (DD)

Best Value: #9 Three Streets 6-1
    Next Best: #5 Runs Like a Kitten 7-2
    Exotics Use: #11 Bramley 3-1
    Super Add: #4 Bank Float 12-1

11th: MSW, 2yo-F, 8.5f-T

Most Likely: #7 Kitten Kaboodle 2-1
    Next Best: #10 Candy Kitty 3-1
    Best Value: #9 Zloty 6-1
    Exotics Use: #5 America 8-1

$16/$32/$48 P4 Play:

8: 2
    9: 4-5-6-7
    10: 2-5-9-11
    11: 7-10

1x4x4x2 = $32 ($48 for $1.50; $16 for .50)

Good luck!
    Steve

Thoroughbred Racing Radio Network
    Last edited by Joeaveragefan; 08-18-2013 at 02:04 PM.

Thread Information