In normal situations we’d be looking at this weekends Belmont Stakes as the closing event of the triple crown in the USA. Horse racing like all other sporting events have all pushed back starting dates due to Covid-19 and the rescheduling of events now sees the running of this weekends Belmont Stakes as the opening even for the USA Trip Crown of Horse racing.
As with all major sporting events this weekends race will be by millions via TV networks as spectators are not permitted to attend live race dates till a later date.
The New York Racing Association announced Monday that owners will not be allowed inside Belmont Park for Saturday’s $1 million Belmont Stakes.
How does this years version of the 2020 Belmont stack up?
Here is the field in post position order with jockey and morning line:
1. Tap It To Win, John Velasquez, 6-1
2. Sole Volante,Luca Panici, 9-2
3. Max Player, Joel Rosario, 15-1
4. Modernist, Junior Alvarado, 15-1
5. Farmington Road, Javier Castellano, 15-1
6. Fore Left, Jose Ortiz, 30-1
7. Jungle Runner, Reylu Gutierrez, 50-1
8. Tiz the Law, Manny Franco, 6-5
9. Dr Post, Irad Ortiz Jr., 5-1
10. Pneumatic, Ricardo Santana Jr. 8-1
HorseGuys selection for Belmont Stakes
Sole Volante (9-2)– A longer race would favor him but if the fractions are quick it could set this one up for a major upset
Looking to bet the BELMONT card? Check out our Belmont Stakes
Check them out just click the banner or the link above and Bet The Belmont Stakes!!